Akllapi Net - Forum i Hapur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shumë e rëndësishme për kulturen tonë gjithëkombëtare:Të votohet Jeton Kelmendi!

Shko poshtë

Shumë e rëndësishme për kulturen tonë gjithëkombëtare:Të votohet Jeton Kelmendi! Empty Shumë e rëndësishme për kulturen tonë gjithëkombëtare:Të votohet Jeton Kelmendi!

Mesazh nga Agim Gashi Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:14 am

Shumë e rëndësishme për kulturen tonë gjithëkombëtare:Të votohet Jeton Kelmendi

Shumë e rëndësishme dhe urgjente!
Shumë e rëndësishme për kulturen tonë gjithëkombëtare:Të votohet Jeton Kelmendi! 200px-Jeton_kelmendi_1Jeton Kelmendi

Kombet e Bashkuara kanë organizuar një konkurs poetik dhe me poezinë e tij për paqen konkurron edhe poeti shqiptar Jeton Kelmendi.Vetëm me ndihmën tonë ai mund të shpallet fitues.Pasi të hapet linku shko dhe bëje LIKE dhe kështu edhe ti jep ndihmën tënde.Me çdo kusht duhet ta përmbysim rezultatin,sepse poeti grek është në avantazh të dukshëm.Vepro,Like dhe shpërndaje!

Ja edhe linku:

http://www.un.org/disarmament/special/poetryforpeace/poems/kelmendi/

Poetry for Peace Contest

A social media Poetry for Peace contest is being held from 15 September until 14 October to share messages of peace. Below is one of the contest entries. If this poem moves you, be sure to click the Facebook "Like" button at the bottom of the page. Contest winners will be selected from among the poems with the most "Likes".

Poezia konkuruese

In The Stony Tower Of Silence

There begins the dreaming silence
Like in the middle of the night the Saturday
Sunday and the given word
Are waiting to meet with us
Everything faded yesterday
Forgiveness fell to someone
The lyric of the song

Neither the voice of the lute
Is heard in the stony tower
The weather is
Just like during the greatest winter
There the fading season is beginning

These are our days
The flow of time, a lyrical love
A propensity of God

The verse cannot be changed
Because the word has blood

— Jeton Kelmendi

Biography
Early life and education

Jeton Kelmendi was born in 1978 in the City of Peja, Kosova. He continued his elementary school in his birth place. Later continued his studies at the University of Prishtina and received the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Mass communication. Currently is completing his graduate studies at the Free University of Brussels, Belgium with a concentration in International and Security Studies.

Career

For many years has written poetry, proze, Essays and short stories. Is a regular contributor of many newspapers, in Albania and abroad, where is dealt with many cultural and political topics, especially the sections concerning the international affairs matters. Jeton Kelmendi became well known in Kosova, after the publication of his first book entitled: “The Century of Promisses” ( “Shekulli i premtimeve”), published in 1999. Later he published a number of other books. His poems are translated in more that twenty two languages and published in a few international Literature Antologies. He is one of the most translated Albanian Poets. According to a number of literary critics, Kelmendi is the genuine representative of modern Albanian poetry. He is a member of many international poetry clubs and is a contributor in many literary and cultural magazine, especially in English, French and Romanian Languages. The wisdom of his work in the field of Literature is based in the attention that he pays to the poetic expression, modern exploration of the text and the delpth of the message. His Gengre is focused more on love lyrics and eliptical verse intertwined with metaphors and artistical symbolism. Kelmendi is a veteran of the War of Liberation of Kosovo led by the Kosovo Liberation Army, 1998 -1999. Currently resides and works in Brussels, Belgium.

Published works

• “The Century Promisses”(' title of the original: "Shekulli i Premtimeve"), 1999 (poetry)
  • “Beyond Silence” ('“Përtej Heshtjes”), 2002 (poetry)
  • “If it is afternoon” ('“Në qoftë mesditë”), 2004 (poetry)
  • “Fatherland pardon me” ('“Më fal pak Atdhe”), 2005, (poetry)
  • “Where are the arrivals going” ('“Ku shkojnë ardhjet”), 2007 (poetry)
  • “You arrived for the traces of wind” ('“Erdhe për gjurme te erës”, 2008) (poetry)
  • “Time when it has time” ('“Koha kurë të ketë kohë”), 2009 (poetry)

Published plays

• “The Madam Word” ('“Zonja Fjalë”), 2007 (Drama)

Published Books In Foreign Language

• “Ce mult s-au rãrit scrisorile” ('“Sa fortë janë rralluar letrat”); published in Romanian Language
  • “A respiration” ('“Frymëmarrje”); published in India
  • “Dame parol” ( ' “Zonja Fjalë”) drama; published in French
  • “COMME LE COMMENCEMENT EST SILENCIEUX” ('“Ku fillon heshtja”), poetry; Paris, France
  • “ΠΟΥ ΠΑΝΕ ΟΙ ΕΡΧΟΜΟΙ” ('“Ku shkojnë ardhjet”), Poetry in Greek; Athens, Greece
  • “Wie wollen” ('“Si me dashtë”), poetry; Berlin, Germany

International Awards

• Member of the Association of professional Journalists of Europe, Brussels, Belgium.
  • Member of the Accademy of Science and Arts of Europe, Paris, France.
  • SOLENZARA Prestigious International Award, Paris, France.

External links

References

Copyright Information

This article is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License. For information on the contributors, please see the original Wikipedia article.

Shumë e rëndësishme për kulturen tonë gjithëkombëtare:Të votohet Jeton Kelmendi! Jeton_kelmendi_bukureshtShumë e rëndësishme për kulturen tonë gjithëkombëtare:Të votohet Jeton Kelmendi! U2_jetonkelmendi-ibrahimrugova1

Shumë e rëndësishme për kulturen tonë gjithëkombëtare:Të votohet Jeton Kelmendi! U2_bunkeri1Shumë e rëndësishme për kulturen tonë gjithëkombëtare:Të votohet Jeton Kelmendi! U2_ismailkadare-jetonkelmendi1Shumë e rëndësishme për kulturen tonë gjithëkombëtare:Të votohet Jeton Kelmendi! U2_jetonkelmendi-luginapresheve11
Agim Gashi
Agim Gashi
Administrator
Administrator

Numri i postimeve : 45955
Registration date : 17/11/2008

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Mbrapsht në krye